|Title:||Creative Director/Project Manager|
|Dept:||Information Technology Services|
|Phone:||(309) 692-4092 x1360|
Attn: Garrick Reid
Creative Director/Project Manager
411 W. Northmoor Road
Peoria, IL 61614
Bachelor of Arts, Individual Studies, 2001Western Illinois University
The Individual Studies degree at WIU allows students to design a curriculum tailored to individual academic or professional needs as well as those pursing new emerging fields of study. The program allows students to draw on the resources from two or more academic departments while working toward a bachelor degree.
Midstate College (2006–present)Project Manager (2013–present), Creative Director (formerly titled Art/Multimedia Director) (2006–Present)
• Manage the design of all custom-built information systems and web applications.
• Integrate third-party systems to comply with existing user interface and design standards.
• Define standards for and oversee the creation of custom graphics, layouts, icon sets, and user interface components.
• Conceptualize, create, and maintain internal and external publications, marketing materials, and web projects.
• Supervise all creative and branding initiatives to ensure a consistent message across all channels.
Midstate College (2001–2006)Graphic Designer (2001–2006), Web Designer (2001–2006)
• Confer with the Director of Marketing to create visual concepts for advertising campaigns, website designs, and publications.
• Manage the company brand by standardizing and controlling the use and placement of logos, colors, and imagery.
• Produce marketing materials, online content, and printed publications that align with the mission and vision of the company.
• Oversee print and prepress specifications, purchasing, approvals, and quality control for third-party production.