Career Opportunities at Midstate College
Midstate College employees enjoy a feeling of appreciation, a sense of pride, an open environment to share ideas and a fun atmosphere. Midstate College takes pride in the rich history of providing educational opportunities to individuals in the Peoria area for over 125 years. Midstate offers a team of dedicated professionals who work together to change lives. Midstate College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Résumés and cover letters can be sent:
c/o Human Resources
411 West Northmoor Road
Peoria, Illinois 61614
Adjunct Instructor - Applicant Pool (Ongoing)
COME JOIN OUR ELITE TEAM!
Have you ever considered using your advanced degree and relevant work experience to teach others? Being an adjunct instructor might be the perfect fit for you!
Midstate College is currently accepting applications for our Adjunct Instructor - Applicant Pool. It is strongly encouraged that individuals wishing to apply for an adjunct position attach a cover letter, current resume/CV, unofficial college transcripts (both undergraduate and graduate) and any other professional certifications when applying. Please be sure to blackout any personal information before submission. The adjunct applicant's information is then placed into a "pool," this means no employment process will begin until an adjunct need exists. All application materials are kept on file for a minimum of one-year.
Adjunct instructors should have the following credentials in order to apply:
- Bachelor level courses: Minimum of a Master's degree in your desired specialty or a Master's Degree with at least 18 graduate credit hours in the course specialty;
- Associate/Diploma level courses: Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in your desired specialty or a Bachelor's with at least 18 graduate credit hours in the course specialty;
- Teaching experience preferred;
- If applicable, proof of certification, education, professional development, continuing education required;
- Effective use of instructional technology;
- Day, evening, and online offerings availability.
General Education courses require a MASTERS DEGREE in the discipline. You can view our catalog at http://online.midstate.edu/Downloads/Publications/Catalog.pdf.